|S.No.||Ingredient Name||Qty in Litres/Kgs/Nos|
|1||Vembu (Neem) Leaves||5 Kgs|
|2||Unni chedi (Lantana camara) Leaves||2 Kgs|
|3||Pungam (Pongamia pinnata) Leaves||2 Kgs|
|4||Arali (Indian Oleander) Leaves||2 Kgs|
|5||Kattamanakku (Jatropha) or Amanakku (Castor) Leaves||2 Kgs|
|6||Shindilakodi (Tinospora cordifolia) Leaves||2 Kgs|
|7||Seetha Pazham (Custard Apple) Leaves||2 Kgs|
|8||Erukkan (Calotropis gigantean) Leaves||2 Kgs|
|9||Pappali Pazham (Papaya) Leaves||2 Kgs|
|10||Nochi (Vitex Negundo Linn) Leaves||2 Kgs|
|11||Cow Urine||5 Litres|
|12||Cow Dung||2 Kgs|
Method of Preparation
- Take a 200 Litre vessel (either plastic drum or similar ones).
- Pour the Water first.
- Submerge all the 10 different leaves in the water.
- Pour the Cow Urine and Cow Dung on top of the submerged leaves.
- Mix them well and and leave it for 5 days.
- On the Sixth Day, add 5-7 litres of water and again mix all the contents in the vessel.
- Leave the same as it is for a month.
- The Dashparni Ark is ready to use after filtering it.
- The pesticide should be kept in the shade and covered with a wire mesh or plastic mosquito net to prevent houseflies from laying eggs and the formation of maggots (worms) in the solution. This is applicable during the preparation as well as during the shelf life of the pesticide as well.
How long can we store the Pesticide?
- The pesticide can be stored for 4 months in good condition.
- Spray System - The pesticide can be applied as a foliar spray.
- Dilute 125 ml of the pesticide with 10 Litres of water or
- Dilute 2.5 Litres of the pesticide with 200 Litres of water for One Acre.
- The pesticide is effective in controlling pests.